[Framers] Running H/F variable challenge

Grant Hogarth grant at hedgewizard.net
Wed Mar 16 14:42:31 PDT 2016

   Try adding a non-breaking space after the text in the Exercise\
   <n+>:[non-breaking space]

     On March 16, 2016 at 3:10 PM Pat Christenson
     <Pat.Christenson at morningstar.com> wrote:
     Hi Fred -
     Yes, I tried that but then it includes the space when the header is
     referencing a Heading2 and I can't use that.
     However, I seem to be having some success by replacing the space
     after the colon in the autonumber with 3 thin spaces. Go figure.
     Thanks.