[Framers] FM2015 pod font size

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 13:02:21 PDT 2016

I wasn't pretending to provide a definitive answer, but if I can't read the fonts on my screen I make the screen resolution such that the fonts are not so tiny. Then I can read them. That seems pretty intuitive to me.

You could also tear off the pod and put it on a second monitor that is set so you can read the fonts.

Just sayin'.....

Craig