[Framers] Taking and inserting screen captures in FrameMaker 2015

Victoria Muir tmuir at spot-on-creative.com
Wed Mar 30 11:14:53 PDT 2016

I’ll third that — it’s so easy to use it pays for itself rapidly.

Tori Muir

tmuir at spot-on-creative.com | 650.430.8674
www.spot-on-creative.com <http://www.spot-on-creative.com>

On 3/30/16, 10:13 AM, "Framers on behalf of John Sgammato"
<framers-bounces+tmuir=spot-on-creative.com at lists.frameusers.com on behalf