[Framers] Windows 10 "hijacked" my computer

Caroline Tabach Caroline at radcom.com
Sun May 1 01:11:48 PDT 2016

An issue that we found, not related to Frame etc., was that some hardware did not work well, for instance a headset/microphone, printer from Chrome and some other third party hardware.
With the headset, installing the latest driver did not work, as there was some sort of bug and we used another workaround found on the internet.  (just giving an example of issues encountered)

Caroline Tabach
Technical/Marcom Writer