[Framers] FM Bug in 3/3.1 patch?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:46:13 PDT 2016

Looking for some other's experience before I decide it's a bug or not.

Windows 10 Pro

In an existing book, without changes, the TOC is failing to include page
numbers. The book Numbering properties are set properly, but in the TOC,
each time a new chapter is invoked, the first page of that chapter numbered
with a 1, instead of sequentially numbered pages spanning the chapters.

Tried resetting all the numbering, building a new book with the old
component files and adding a new TOC, SaveAs at the book -- results are
consistent, except that when you delete the TOC and Add a new one... no
results are generated.

Able to recreate in multiple books.

Did a MIF wash on all files and the book; no change.

Tested on a second system with the same results.

Anyone else seeing this?

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.