[Framers] Autonumbering for a Fourth Level Paragraph

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Thu May 5 11:43:35 PDT 2016

I have always found it helpful to set up your autonumbering using a
matrix such as the one on page 4 of the PDF that Robert provided a
link for. Training yourself to use a single series identifier for all
of the autonumbers in a book will pay off a zillion times down the
road. I learned this technique from Brad Anderson at a 2003
FrameUsers conference. Every time I design a new template, I create a
matrix to help me code the numbering. I think this is a far more
robust way to autonumber than using separate series labels for
paragraphs or tables or figures.

Carol