[Framers] DropDownBody format destroys indents

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Thu May 5 20:10:19 PDT 2016

    FM 12 in Windows 7:
   When I select text and apply the HTML5 option DropDownBody, in the
   Responsive HTML output, indents for numbered  and bulleted steps are
   trashed. How do I fix this, and why does it mess them up in the first
   place?
   Presumably, you can select any assortment of paragraph formats and
   apply the HTML5 drop-down text option, so how can only one DropDownBody
   paragraph tag apply to all the different paragraph formats?
   Thanks for any and all enlightment.
   --Nancy