[Framers] Autonumbering for a Fourth Level Paragraph

David Creamer ideaslists at ideastraining.com
Fri May 6 06:13:13 PDT 2016

I prefer to have separate labeled ("named") lists rather than a complex
matrix. I find it is less prone to error and easier for future editors to
figure out.

If you want to send me a sample chapter, I'd be happy to take a look at it
for you.
Email me and I can send you a sample FM file that has various numbering
schemes in it for you to dissect.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training
http://www.ideastraining.com

Adobe Authorized Instructor & Certified Expert since 1995
Offering training for InDesign, Digital Publshing Suite, InCopy, FrameMaker,
Photoshop, Illustrator,
Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Captivate, Acrobat Pro, PDF Forms, and more