[Framers] Conditional Expression build crashing FrameMaker with Internal Errors

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue May 10 07:54:52 PDT 2016

I only just found it, so no. I have a bad habit of finding things like
this, though. When I was documenting software, the coders alternately loved
me and hated me. :)

And it looks as if I may be overthinking this in a BIG way. Apparently, I
was trying to be over-explicit.

For example, the expression I created that (would have) looked like this:

("A" or "External" or ("A" and "External")) and not (("A" and "Internal") or
"B" or ("B" and "External") or "TBP or "WriterNote")

Really only needs this:

"A" and not ("B" or "Internal")

And that even works if I have A and B and External (or A and B and
Internal) applied to some things.

Sheesh.

--
Lin Sims