[Framers] Conditional Expression build crashing FrameMaker with Internal Errors

David Artman david at davidartman.com
Wed May 11 07:14:59 PDT 2016

   One quick note on the below: Save expression on a Reference Page in
   your template(s) (if only in one, I'd go with your cover/frontmatter
   template). Then you can easily copy & paste without running an outside
   application. (I'm still in Frame8 Land, so if there's a way to save
   conditional expressions as 'menu items' now, then obviously do that).