[Framers] Conditional Expression build crashing FrameMaker with Internal Errors

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Wed May 11 13:48:56 PDT 2016

Hi Alison,

I guess I wasn't clear. The text is already in a variable. The problem is
that there are 3 different legalese variables I could use depending on
audience and a couple other factors. One variable is used when the document
is only for us; the other two are variations for external customers. I
don't feel like importing page layouts all the time, so instead of doing
that I put both of the needed variables in the master page and condition
them.

The language and the template are corporate standards, so I don't mess with
them.

Lin Sims