[Framers] DITA 1.3 issue

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Thu May 12 09:13:28 PDT 2016

My suggestion was to write to the framemaker-dita Yahoo list with this
question. Since no one else has responded here, it seems like that might
provide better results. I know nothing about the default FM-DITA OT
connector and how it works.

Also, as suggested, in addition to the FM and OT versions you should
provide more detail about what you're doing .. the exact steps you're
taking and files you are working with.

Based on the OT error message it looks like you're not providing a full
ditamap file name, but instead using "*.ditamap" .. which clearly isn't
a useful thing to do. The way this used to work was to open a DITA map
in FM, then run the "build" command on that file. If you're prompted to
select a file, be sure to choose a valid ditamap file.

Good luck,
...scott