[Framers] Linking to a specific page in a PDF file

john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com
Thu May 12 10:42:41 PDT 2016

My destinations are named such as G1018776, with maybe 40 of them on the
page.

How do I know which is the specific destination I want to jump to?

John X Posada
SR AML Syst & Ops Supt Data Analyst | Global Risk Analytics | HSBC North
America Holdings Inc
330 Madison Ave., NY NY

 Phone
      Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: 646-735-1857
 Fax
      Conference Bridge - 877-304-0052, Code 74809254
 Email
      john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com

 Protect our environment - please only print this if you have to!