[Framers] Converting a structured FM 9 guide to FM 11

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Wed May 18 17:40:22 PDT 2016

No conversion. Just "install" the structured application you're using on FM9 into FM11. Then you should be able to open the XML files.

Should be able to copy the app files to FM11 in a similar location to where they are in FM9. Then copy the structure app definition from FM9 to FM11.

...scott

Sent from my phone. Please excuse any typos or unexpected brevity.