[Framers] I need a "hat" in an equation

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri May 20 12:48:12 PDT 2016

Can't get a new tool. Can't get a new font, either. I did try the
diacritical marks on the Equation palette, that was the "too small and too
high". I also tried using FrameMaker's Character Palette; that was the "too
small, so close it got lost in the rest of the actual character."

I _believe_ the W is the standard representation of this quantity.

If the attached .png comes through, you can see what I need to create.

[image: Inline image 1]