[Framers] Where are the Running HF system Variables in FM11?

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 4 07:22:04 PDT 2016

> When I create a blank document in FrameMaker 11, I would expect to see
predefined Running HF system variables in the Variables Pod, but they
are not there. Do I really have to build them myself or are they merely
hidden or do I not look in the right place?

Try viewing the master page (instead of the body page). In FrameMaker 2015
(and I believe earlier), the Running H/F variables appear in the Variables
pod only when viewing the master page.

HTH,
-Monique