[Framers] Pros/Cons: Separate file per chapter, or one REALLY BIG FILE for an entire book

Ed Nodland enodland at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:21:30 PST 2016

Also beneficial for multiple editors working on the same book in different
chapters and configuration control when one chapter is changed often and
others rarely change. I also have other elements such as large tables that
are maintained externally or commonly used content managed as external
entities so that changing common content in one place results in a
consistent change across the entire publication.  But that's getting into
structure of some sort.

Ed