[Framers] Pros/Cons: Separate file per chapter, or one REALLY BIG FILE for an entire book

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Mon Nov 7 11:43:58 PST 2016

I always do one file, unless it gets so big that there are download
problems. Then everything can be cross-referenced. You can have
cross-PDF links, but they're more problematic. As a user, I always
find it frustrating when large documents are split up.

How big is the file if you generate one big PDF for the book?