[Framers] Pros/Cons: Separate file per chapter, or one REALLY BIG FILE for an entire book

grant at hedgewizard.net grant at hedgewizard.net
Mon Nov 7 12:06:25 PST 2016

   Here is another vote for a separate file per chapter.  Also make your
   images references and resize them (120ppi and less than your page width
   is a good rule of thumb).

   Grant

   Happy user of Frame since 1990.

     On November 7, 2016 at 11:54 AM Rick Quatro <rick at rickquatro.com>
     wrote:
     Hi Lin,
     No question in my mind: Separate files for each chapter, mainly
     because it
     easier to author, reorganize, and maintain separate FrameMaker
     documents.
     FrameMaker books work quite well for organizing documents. Please
     let me
     know if you have any questions or comments.
     Rick
     Rick Quatro
     Carmen Publishing Inc.
     rick at frameexpert.com