[Framers] [EXTERNAL] Re: Pros/Cons: Separate file per chapter, or one REALLY BIG FILE for an entire book

Flummerfelt, Robert FLUMMERC at nv.doe.gov
Mon Nov 7 14:22:39 PST 2016

I agree with Rick Quatro.

-----Original Message-----
From: Framers [mailto:framers-bounces+flummerc=nv.doe.gov at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Robert Lauriston
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2016 1:06 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Framers] Pros/Cons: Separate file per chapter, or one REALLY BIG FILE for an entire book

I thought you were talking about separate .fm files for ease of generating separate PDFs.

Otherwise, individual .fm files for each chapter seem to me like a relic of the days when computers didn't have enough memory to handle a whole book.

If you have to embed the graphics, that might be a special case for multiple .fm files.