[Framers] table footing - possible only on last page ?

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:20:21 PST 2016

Are you talking about a footer row, or a table footnote? Footer rows appear
on every page the table is on, footnotes appear after the entire table (and
I wish that were something you could toggle between). If the row doesn't
appear on every page, then it's not really a footer, is it?

If you want something that looks like a footer row but only appears at the
end of the table, I'd create it as a regular row and apply custom ruling
and shading to make it look like other footers.

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 2:50 PM, Monique Semp <monique.semp at earthlink.net>
wrote:

> Hello, Framers,
>
> (FrameMaker 2015)
>
> Is it possible to have a table footing appear only on the last page of a
> table that spans two pages? (I don’t think so, and nor do I think it
> particularly desirable. But a reviewer wants it so.)
>
> Thanks,
> -Monique
> listinfo.cgi/framers-frameusers.com

Lin Sims