[Framers] Toggling Condition Indicators Individually

Fred Ridder DocuDoc at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 11:03:07 PST 2016

But I wasn't suggesting it as a solution for your problem, Lin.

I was only trying to head off listmembers getting the wrong impression from Peter's post. A FrameMaker template actually has *lots* of space where information can be added to make it self-documenting, and I can personally attest to the way this can really save your bacon. We all complain when software developers don't adequately comment their code (I once spent hundreds of hours tracing through underdocumented code in what was supposed to be a foundation library for our customers to use to streamline their own development), but underdocumented templates are just as bad.

-FR