[Framers] Toggling Condition Indicators Individually

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Nov 18 12:41:16 PST 2016

Could you do what you need by having an .fm file that has a table with
a row for each condition indicator, one column for the indicator name,
a second with conditional text saying "currently visible," and a third
describing its purpose? You could include that file as the first page
after the front matter when generating PDFs (?) for your boss, and
drop it from customer versions.