[Framers] Unable to generate a TOC

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Tue Nov 22 00:07:15 PST 2016

Hi,

Is your TOC file really a live TOC?
How did you add this file to the book file?
A live TOC must be added via "Add | Create Standalone TOC".
Then you get the dialog to set up the table of contents.
You can access this dialog also when you select the TOC file in the book
and click "Edit | Set Up Table of Contents".

Best regards

Winfried