[Framers] A FrameMaker bug or is something wrong with my files?

Dennis Brunnenmeyer dennis.brunnenmeyer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:31:39 PST 2016

OS:  Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit
FrameMaker 7.2
Semi-knowledgeable, infrequent user

I've managed to generate an otherwise proper and well-behaved TOC for my
48-chapter book. It looks good and everything seems normal so far,
except for thise:  the Alt-Control while clicking on the first chapter
heading in the TOC results in an error window that says the file doesn't
exist. Doing this on any of the following headings, subheadings and page
headings works perfectly. Only the first entry in the TOC exhibits this
problem.

A harmless bug or a sign of a hidden problem?

TIA for any advice.

Dennis...

--

Dennis Brunnenmeyer