[Framers] Who's in charge?

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:36:21 PST 2016

I agree with you, John. I just had a guy in charge of a company Wiki instruct me to put blank lines "to set off" sets of Q: and A: entries in an FAQ section. It really rubbed me the wrong way. Also, I should "turn the Q:s blue" to set them off.

Well, it's a wiki. It's not supposed to be anything but format as you go, I guess. I suggested we might do something with CSS to make the application of such rules a general thing based on attributes.

Craig