[Framers] Who's in charge?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Nov 30 11:20:11 PST 2016

The differences between unstructured FrameMaker 6 and 7.2 were fairly
minor. The main thing I recall was the addition of multi-level undo.

The big changes were in FM8, which switched from proprietary character
sets to Unicode, and FM9, which layered on the nonstandard UI (though
as you drill down some of the dialog boxes are unchanged from FM5 or
even earlier).