[Framers] Who's in charge?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Nov 30 13:36:28 PST 2016

You should set tab stops only in Paragraph Designer, right.

FrameMaker 7.2 is in most ways as good as the latest release and in
some ways better.

If you want to use any special characters, you'll want to consult the
FM7 "FrameMaker Character Sets" document:

http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/framemaker/pdfs/Character_Sets.pdf

Did FrameMaker 7.2 come with Zapf Dingbats and Symbol fonts, and if so
are they usable in 64-bit Windows 7?