[Framers] FrameMaker (2015 release) Update 5 available now!

Abhishek Jain AbhishekJ at adobe.com
Tue Oct 4 02:32:14 PDT 2016

Hello Framers,

I'm happy to announce the fifth update to FrameMaker (2015 release).

For a complete overview of all of enhancements and issues fixed in FrameMaker (2015 release), Update 1, Update 2, Update 3, Update 4 and Update 5 please refer to the release notes<https://helpx.adobe.com/framemaker/kb/resolved-issues-framemaker-2015.html>.

The update is available through Adobe Update Manager (AUM): Please check for the updates in FrameMaker's menu > Help > Updates.

It is also available for download from FrameMaker Support Center<http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=22&platform=Windows>.

A big thanks all of those who submitted feature enhancements and bug reports. It will be our endeavor to release these updates on a continuous basis to meet the needs of our customers. Please do keep your feedback coming.

Regards,
Abhishek Jain

Product Manager
Adobe Technical Communication Products