[Framers] how to get Acrobat (shared review) to prompt for password ?

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:57:46 PDT 2016

I have Acrobat X at the moment, not DC, but did you try deleting your
"LiveCycle Rights Management" account information? For X, it's

Edit > Preferences > Security, and near the bottom it has a button for
"Clear remembered account information ..."

(NB: not sure if this is what you need to do, but it's the only thing I
could find that had anything to do with accounts.)

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 4:46 PM, <louisek at mchsi.com> wrote:

> Bummer...   :-(

Lin Sims