[Framers] updates to Frameusers.com--New Techniques page

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Mon Sep 5 11:10:44 PDT 2016

Thanks, everyone, for being willing to share your valuable tips and
techniques for using FrameMaker. I've created a new page on the
frameusers.com site to house these gems. If anyone else has something
to contribute, please email me off-list.

http://www.frameusers.com/tasks/

The frameUsers.com site is becoming the best resource available for
Frame users. I'm trying to make everything easy to find and
accessible. Other updates to the site include handy downloadable PDFs
showing the content of each of the FrameMaker template packs
(provided by Alison Craig) (http://www.frameusers.com/tools/) and
more documentation on how to customize Frame 12/13 by Klaus Daube
(http://www.frameusers.com/documentation/).

Carol Elkins
List Mom