[Framers] OT: Adobe Tool Question

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 07:31:00 PDT 2016

Subscription is $10 a month for Photoshop (and Lightroom, if you need/want
it).
Seriously not a big deal and cheaper and more reliable than the regular
licenses, speaking after several year's experience as a beta and real user.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358