[Framers] Bullet different color from text

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:58:49 PDT 2016

   1. Define your bullet list para tag and set the color to black. Make
   sure it works by setting up the Numbering properties to generate the bullet
   you want.
   2. Create a Red character tag to set the color to red.
   character tag in front of the bullet character. Put a <Default Font>
   building block after it.
   4. Save and test.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358