[Framers] Total Page Count Variable

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 18 17:39:50 PDT 2016

Books are divided into files for two reasons in my world. If there is very heavy use of graphics, the single file approach becomes unworkable because file file bogs down. Another reason is to divide up the document into chucks that the various SMEs can work on without locking everyone else out of the document.

Craig