[Framers] Print .fms continuously on page?

Ken Poshedly poshedly at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 20 12:41:46 PDT 2016

As someone who is nowhere near the level of competency as most of the folks here and unless I misunderstand the situation, may I suggest that you reset this via:
 Format --> Paragraph Designer --> then "Start: Anywhere" at the Pagination submenu, then "OK" (using "Update All" only if you're darn sure that's how all of your Heading1's (I think) should be).
We use FM 11.0 and that's what works here.
-- Ken in Atlanta