[Framers] Publish Newbie - TOC pane in responsive HTML

Stefan Gentz gentz at adobe.com
Tue Sep 20 13:37:17 PDT 2016

Hi Rick

This is related to the TOC in your book. I have noticed this a couple of times. We are currently investigating this.

Please check my comment on this blog post at the bottom:
http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2014/11/blog-post-a-quick-guide-to-mobile-publishing-with-framemaker-12.html

If you follow this steps, it should work.

Regards,
Stefan Gentz
Adobe Global Evangelist, Technical Communication
Connect with us:
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/adobetcs> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/adobetcs> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2381149> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/AdobeTCS> | Our Blog<http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/> | Adobe TCS User Forum<https://forums.adobe.com/community/technical_communications_suite>