[Framers] LTR in RTL issue...

Heiko Haida info at heiko-haida.de
Sat Sep 24 15:52:19 PDT 2016

Hi Scott,

I would use an XSL-transformation as part of the structured application
for these elements with "dir"-attribute. This could add the marks as
real characters in the text.
Maybe prefix and suffix are solitary containers in FrameMaker that are
not thought to influence any more portions of the *real* text (only a
guess).

I use an Extend script that sets the markers for a selected text
analogously to Indesign (this makes it a little bit easier for the
layout work in the good old-fashioned way).

...Tino

Scott Prentice: