[Framers] LTR in RTL issue...

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Sun Sep 25 08:55:35 PDT 2016

For a single-use XSLT, I'd just set it up to be run as one of the steps
in the workflow rather than make it part of a structured app.

I may end up adding this functionality into DITA-FMx, and might also
release it as a stand-alone tool (if anyone is interested). But will
wait and see how (or if) the client wants to incorporate this into their
workflow. I'll let you know!

Cheers,
...scott