[Framers] Print .fms continuously on page?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Sun Sep 25 18:03:17 PDT 2016

Hi Peter,

You could use your topics as text insets and insert them into a single
document. You could still maintain the topics in a book, but the single
document would contain your topics and they would flow wherever they fit in
the document. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.