[Framers] Are there limits on Conditional Expressions? If so, what are they?

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 11:30:44 PDT 2017

OK, assuming you were telling me to create this expression:

"LITEvA" and ( ( "LP" or "LPvA" or "LPvB" or "LPvC" or "SAS4" or "SAS4vA" or
"SAS4vB" or "SAS4vC" ) and not (  "Internal" or "TBP" ) ) and not (
"DocIss" or "NoSeeEm" or "WriterNote" )

The answer is no, that doesn't work. For example, I have something that is
tagged LP + LITEvA + TBP, and it shows up, and I don't want it to.

--
Lin Sims