[Framers] SPAM -> FM2017+Retina - Cursor/menu alignment?

Bernard Aschwanden (Publishing Smarter) bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Thu Apr 20 08:59:09 PDT 2017

Mine does it when I resize screen resolution in Windows 10 without a
restart. It's like Windows says "no, what you ACTUALLY want is 2 inches to
the right" and I have to 'ghost' the mouse. I also resort to the restart.
However, I blame Windows for it as it does happen with a few other tools at
times. Maybe just new behavior in v10 though.

Bernard