[Framers] Framers Digest, Vol 133, Issue 15

techcommtools.com matt at techcommtools.com
Thu Apr 20 14:20:20 PDT 2017

Hi Alan, I haven’t seen that specific behavior, and am working on Retina MBP with vmware Fusion.

Have you tried renaming the preferences directory in your Roaming directory? (C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker\14)

I had an issue with the menus (Special menu persisted after upgrading to Fm 2017) that I resolved by deleting/renaming the preferences directory
-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
Tech Comm Tools

online courses <http://www.techcommtools.com/upcoming-courses/>  |  you can book me <https://mattrsullivan.youcanbook.me/>

FrameMaker - Creating and Publishing Content
 <http://www.amazon.com/Publishing-Fundamentals-Unstructured-FrameMaker-11/dp/0982811853/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1414525942&sr=1-1>
C: 714.585.2335 | matt at mattrsullivan.com <mailto:matt at mattrsullivan.com>

 <http://twitter.com/mattrsullivan>  <http://twitter.com/mattrsullivan>@mattrsullivan <http://twitter.com/mattrsullivan>    <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattrsullivan>  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattrsullivan>LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattrsullivan>    <http://www.facebook.com/mattrsullivan>  <http://www.facebook.com/mattrsullivan>Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/mattrsullivan>