[Framers] "Secret" Freeze Pagination Feature

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 04:57:46 PDT 2017

Hi Stefan,

Instead of freeze pagination, what I would like is a pagination warning.
This feature would, when turned on, warn you when a paragraph with one
of the user-specified specified styles moves to a new page, and when
some rows of a table end up on a new page. This would be helpful when
editing a doc, so that you know when the pagination changed and the TOC
needs to be updated, or to look over the tables to see where rows moved
to a new page. For extra credit, the feature would also provide a list
of where these changes occurred. This would be a great help. Many times
after a few edits, I find myself reviewing the entire doc to see where
the headings appear and updating all the TOCs just in case a heading,
table caption or figure caption, moved to a new page.

The current feature the way it is is pretty much useless to me.

--
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer