[Framers] Suddenly not working FM functionality? - also, a shout-out to Tech Support for being so responsive!!!!

Frank Stearns franks at pacifier.com
Sun Apr 30 15:50:36 PDT 2017

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017, Tammy Van Boening wrote:

> And you have beachfront property in Arizona to sell, right? LOL!!!

Madame, you wound me. You've not heard of the PFW (Phoenix Fisherman's
Wharf)? Surely, surely you've heard of the Flagstaff Fjord...

(... Hey, it could happen (or did already), maybe in several million
years of tectonic plate movement....)

Frank Stearns Associates | makers of IXgen(tm) for FrameMaker(r)
*** IXGEN 7-10 for FrameMaker 10-15 HERE! ***
franks at fsatools.com  1-435-275-8981  fsatools.com