[Framers] Embedding attachments in FM that remain attachments when PDF'd

John Posada jposada99 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 07:03:18 PDT 2017

Does nobody know how to attach a file, such as an Excel file, as an icon,
that when PDF'd and the icon is clicked, it opens the file?

I'm trying File > Import > Object, then selecting an existing file and
selecting Display as Icon. It creates an active link in the FM file, but
when PDF'd, just displays an inert icon. Using FM11 and Acrobat XI,