[Framers] Embedding attachments in FM that remain attachments when PDF'd

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Tue Aug 1 08:55:57 PDT 2017

Acrobat supports embedding attachments in PDF:
https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/links-attachments-pdfs.html

The closest FrameMaker counterpart is using File > Import > Object to
embed an entire file as an OLE object, as you're doing.

I'm not sure whether converting embedded OLE objects to PDF
attachments is a feature request or that it's not happening is a bug.