[Framers] Import workspace?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Aug 2 10:01:13 PDT 2017

Hi Pat,

The short answer is that I don't know for sure, BUT: workspace files are XML
files, so you should be able to get them from your current installation and
copy them to the new installation. They are located at

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker\<VersionNumber>\WorkSpa
ces

where <UserName> is your Windows login name and <VersionNumber> is the
FrameMaker version number. The workspace files have .cfws extension on them,
but they are simply XML files.

Klause Daube may have more information about workspace files:

http://daube.ch/docu/fmaker00.html

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.