[Framers] Can I make a setting that will launch 4 books?

Mike Wickham mewickham at cox.net
Thu Aug 3 08:54:43 PDT 2017

The WS Utilities plugin lets you specify files to open on FM launch. I
have mine set to open two .book files on launch. Set it in
WS_Utils_Settings.txt at FILES_TO_OPEN_ON_STARTUP.

WS Utilities also lets you create a dropdown Favorites menu. I've put
links to template files, style guides, other book files, etc. in there.

Here's the link for the utility:
http://www.weststreetconsulting.com/WSC_Utils.htm

Mike Wickham