[Framers] Embedding attachments in FM that remain attachments when PDF'd

David Artman david at davidartman.com
Fri Aug 4 13:12:16 PDT 2017

   In my testing (Reader DC) I found the Previous and Next View to only
   toggle between page-view settings (e.g., page width, full page,
   continuous). I was about to suggest using them but thought, "Hmmm,
   better verify" and--for me at least--it was a big nope. Alt+Left was
   the only way to go back to the source PDF when it opened the target,
   attached PDF into the same tab.

   (I recall a similar usability problem with mobile PDF readers: When we
   wanted one document--a checklist--to open to the more-detailed steps,
   the opened document had to have an explicit link back in its text to
   return to the checklist.)

   I'm still hoping that the hotspot creation will work for the OP!

   David