[Framers] toolbar button images missing - custom toolbar - FrameMaker 2017

Moore, Gayle JAG:EX Gayle.Moore at gov.bc.ca
Thu Aug 17 13:46:22 PDT 2017

Hello!

I am a bit puzzled and wonder if anyone has an answer for me. With the help of a superuser, I created custom toolbars for FrameMaker 8 and then FrameMaker 2015. They worked wonderfully.

These toolbars do appear in nnstructured FrameMaker 2017 and the buttons actually work, but the button images are missing.

The custom toolbars were added to: C:\Users\gmoore\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker\14\WorkSpaces\UnStructured\WYSIWYGView\toolbars

Also placed there was the updated fmtoolbar.xml (overwriting original install file).

This is what I see.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3175E.32D8F3C0]

In the toolbar XML files, I've tried to update the image location pathway numerous times. I originally had them placed them in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe FrameMaker 2017\Images. This image is just me putting in any old pathway now in desperation.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D3175F.3353D3A0]

Does anyone know how to get the images to appear in the toolbar?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Gayle